General Terms & Conditions
1. The present general terms and conditions apply to all offers, agreements, etc. of, with and by ARTREPRENEUR COMMV. The application of these general terms and conditions is expressly accepted by the mere fact of concluding an agreement with ARTREPRENEUR COMMV. No deviation from these general terms and conditions can be allowed, unless this deviation has been expressly agreed in writing.
2. All invoices are payable within 10 days of the invoice date, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing in advance. If payment is not made within the stipulated period, an interest of 15% per year is owed on the amount due, by operation of law and without the need for a notice of default. These interests continue to accrue on the amount due until the day of full payment, regardless of whether legal proceedings are initiated.
In addition, compensation is due by operation of law, which is fixed at a fixed rate of 10% of the amount due, with a minimum of 50 euros.
3. In the event of non-payment of one invoice, all subsequent invoices become immediately due and payable. In addition, if the customer does not pay the invoices on the due date or does not fulfill another essential obligation, ARTREPRENEUR COMMV is entitled to suspend the performance of all its obligations, without prejudice to its right to terminate the agreement by operation of law and without prior notice of default and judicial intervention. dissolve for the whole or the part still to be performed. In that case, the customer also owes compensation.
4. Protests with regard to the method of editing the invoice and/or the price statement must be registered to ARTREPRENEUR COMMV within 8 days of the invoice date be reported. Protest after the aforementioned term will be considered late.
5. ARTREPRENEUR COMMV. can only be held responsible insofar as a serious error or gross negligence is committed, or in case of intent. The liability of ARTREPRENEUR COMMV. is in any case limited to compensating for foreseeable and direct damage. ARTREPRENEUR COMMV. is not responsible for indirect, incidental, or any other consequential damages.
6. In the event that one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions of sale are or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
7. Only the courts of Antwerp are competent for all disputes. All agreements are governed by Belgian law.